YRYM HT non-stick BBQ grill mat set comes with a total of 5 mats and a silicone brush to help spread your sauce on your food. Much more convenient than a bowl and spoon.
1. YRYM HT BBQ grill mat can serve as barbecue grill mat, nonstick oven liners ,baking mat, cooking mat etc.
3.Perfect for indoor and outdoor grill/BBQ. You can use it to grill meat, vegetables, fish, shrimp, pizza, even pancakes, bacon and eggs!! It is especially useful for small veggies to keep from fall thru. Fish can keep from tearing up.
4.Can be cut to fit your toaster oven, pans and cookie tins for cooking, roasting, baking and frying.
1. Safe Grill Mats. Why is YRYM HT BBQ grill mat safe for grill? It is coated in PTFE, also known as polytetrafluoroethylene which is PFOA-Free material, no PFOA, silicone or other dangerous chemicals! Makes your meal healthier when cooking on your BBQ grill with professional food grade material.
2. Non-Stick. These grill mats are PTFE coated on the surface, very smooth, not easy to stick to food. It is perfect to keep your grate clean and prolong its service life.
3.Easy To Clean.
Wipe grill mat with a soft damp cloth to remove all food residue off.
For dishwasher: Place mats on the top rack.
For hand-washing: Soak in soapy water and clean with brush. Or clean with warm soapy water and rinse.
4.Keep grill clean. Place the grill mat on the grate to avoid grease and mess sticking the grease. The BBQ mat also keeps small food from falling through the grates and keeps your grill sparkling clean!
5. Easy to cut. You can cut it into different size to fit your grill.
6. Make Grill Easier . The heat from the grates even transfers through the mat and leaves grill marks, while allowing you to add sauces and cook veggies without falling through the grates. These grill mats are state of the art as they evenly distribute heat over the full surface. So you can cook things like BBQ meals and rest assured that everyone will get an even cook each time. This makes it easier to time dinners and parties.
7. Multi purpose:
Our teflon grill mat suitable for outdoor barbecue:Rapid thermal conductivity,so that food heated evenly.
Electric stove: Place it on the bottom of the electric oven or on the bottom grill.
Steam oven: On the bottom of the drying rack, it cannot be placed directly on the bottom.
Amanda Hayden June 6, 2019
This was been great for our old grill. The grill grates have no non-stick left on them and this is a great alternative to trying to buy replacement parts or a new grill. It works just as advertised and I have had no problems with melting/burning/scorching of the grill mat. Food is heated thoroughly and does not take much longer than cooking straight on the grill. I have recommended this to my parents and have bought as a gift for a friend.
John Wilson May 29,2019
No more shrimp or fish falling through the grates. Everything comes out with that nice grill Mark's on it. Helps keep the flavor of what your cooking now, not what you cooked before.
Lily King May 25, 2019
I bought this for my husband, who is generally a skeptic, and he used it for the first time last night. He grilled these fabulous turkey/spinach/feta burgers that I make. In the past, grilling any kind of fresh turkey burgers was a nightmare as they tend to break apart easily. This time with the grill mat, they were absolutely perfect. My husband was so excited and can't wait to try other foods on the grill mats. Another great feature, the mess from grilling was not on the grates but was on the grill mat and it easily washed away with soap and water in the kitchen sink. There were even grill marks on the burgers. Highly recommend this product. Plan to buy more of them as gifts.
Elisabeth May 20, 2019
1. I can't think of what else to say, other than these grill mats are really great! I did a Salmon on one the first time out the gate, and it was so easy to manage. No pieces falling through the grill, and the moisture stayed on the grill mat, and that contributed to keeping the fish moist. It especially helped when I covered it end to end with butter. Smoked Salmon, covered in butter..... not much of anything better under butter.