YRYM HT non-stick BBQ grill mat set is a must-have product for grill lovers.Just place the Barbecue grill mat down on the grill, cook your food on top of the barbecue grill mat, and enjoy a clean grill with closed gaps.
1.This copper grill mat can be used as barbecue grill mat, nonstick oven liners ,baking mat, cooking mat etc.
2.Applicable to any grill including as Electric stove, steam oven, Char-Broil, gas, Weber, Porcelain, Charcoal and even Infrared Grills.
3. Cuts easily to fit any size or shape, such as pans, toaster oven, baking try, etc.
1. 100% safe. YRYM HT miracle BBQ grill mats are made from PFOA-Free materials and premium PTFE-Fiberglass coating, no PFOA, silicone or other dangerous chemicals! Makes your meal healthier when cooking on your BBQ grill! with our professional grade.
2.Non-Stick. Temperature Resistant & Water Repellent. These grill mats are heat resistant up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit and non-stick, which means you can grill and bake without worry about grease or stains sticking to the grate or pans. This is great for keeping grate or baking try clean.
3. Keep Food From Falling Through. The Copper Grill mat also keeps small food from falling through the grates . It is perfect for grilling veggies or fish from falling through and tearing up.
4.Reusable and Durable. This copper grill mat is dishwasher safe. It can easily cleaned by being soaked in soapy water.
5.Easy To Clean.
Wipe grill mat with a soft damp cloth to remove all food residue off after soaking in warm soapy water.
For dishwasher: Place mats on the top rack.
For hand-washing: Clean with soap and warm water.
6.Keep Grill Clean. It is coated in PTFE, which is non stick to prevent grease and mess sticking the grate. The BBQ mat
7. Eliminate Flares up. This barbecue grill mat can resist high heat and cover the grate to avoid flares up and burn the food.
8. Leave Grill Marks. The copper grill mat made of eat-resistant material—often fiberglass fabric which can also conduct heat. The heat from the grates even transfers through the mat and leaves grill marks, which is the same as grilling directly on the grate.
T.Kiki July 18,2019
Easy to use grill mat; came with basting brushes as well, which was a nice touch. Eco-friendly compared to endless sheets of aluminum foil! Definitely a little messy to clean (what else would you expect?) but it does clean up relatively easily and the reusable factor is a big plus for me.
JJ June 28,2019
YRYM HT is really a good brand. The customer service is quite good and the bbq mat is of high quality. I used 1 piece over 10 times, still good! It is perfect for baking bread, grill veggies and fish. Highly recommended.
T. DeMott June 10,2019
The Grill Mats cleaned so easy. I have used the Grill Mat while grilling chicken, elk burger and salmon. I also grilled squash on it. It is amazing. No sticking, no flame flare ups. Everything I grilled cooked very nice and I was totally satisfied with the results. Awesome product.
Christina June 3,2019
I love these mats. First of all, they are way easier to clean than a BBQ grate. Even more important - when barbecuing more difficult things, such as whole Cornish hens, or even just huge chicken thighs, I can cook the meat all the way through, get crispy skin, and NOT BURN it. It's a much easier and more relaxing way to barbecue. About every four uses, I wash the mats with soap and water. The crucial aspect of cleaning is this: take it inside and use an egg flip to slide all the fat off BEFORE it gets cold and congeals. That makes it a piece of cake to keep these mats clean, and ready to use the next time you barbecue. Barbecuing tender, juicy meat does NOT have to be rocket science - with these mats, it's actually pretty easy.
Betty Smith May 30,2019
I tried it, and love it. It kept the BBQ sauce on the chicken, and was perfect. I would highly recommend this to anyone purchasing.
J. George May 26,2019
These mats DO worth as they say they do. No need in keeping water nearby for the flames, no more burning out my grill bottom.
Jessica May 21,2019
The best part about them, is food does not fall into the grates and they are a breeze to clean. We constantly use our grill and it's been a welcome relief to just bring the mats in and clean them and not have to clean out the grill. Flare ups are few and far between since the mats prevent all the dripping and particles from getting near the flame.