Chicken Breasts are known as the ultimate fit food for a usual person, wanting to have some juicy and tender-y craving. If you are diet conscious, it’s would be amazed you to know about nutritious facts of chicken. Each serving of the chicken has around 50 grams of protein, 300 calories, with no carbs. Isn’t this the best meal for a diet conscious person?
You can enhance the taste of the chicken too, by adding some spices and taste as required. Within the steak recipes, the garlic, pepper, olive oil, and soy sauce add unique flavor to the food, and can simply make the basic recipe tasty.
Here, we have a delicious yet tender recipe of grilled chicken with the combination of Peanut Tamarind sauce. This grilled chicken recipe will definitely satisfy your cravings of a delicious meal.
Time to explore now!
Ingredients for Sweet Chili-Lime Grilled Chicken
Sweet chili sauce ¾ ounce
Limes Juice of 2 limes (fresh and juicy)
Boneless skinless chicken breast 4 pieces (around 1 ¾ lb.)
Vegetable oil as required (for grill)
Green onions 1-2 (sliced thinly)
Lime wedges only for garnishing
Ingredients for Peanut-Tamarind Sauce
Shelled Peanuts ½ cup
Palm and light brown sugar 1 tbsp.
Garlic 3 medium size
Light soy sauce 2 tbsp.
Thai red curry paste 2 tbsp.
Vegetable oil 2 tbsp.
Dry chili and flakes as per your taste
Directions to cook!
1. You need to add all spices in a large bowl (chili sauce, soy sauce, and lime juice), whisk them together to marinate it. Set aside the mixture.
2. Marinate chicken pieces with the sauce. Set the marinated chicken in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours. You can also keep the chicken in the fridge up for overnight marination.
3. After settling for hours, your chicken is ready to be grilled. Prepare your grill on high flame and Put the non stick grill mat on the grate to prevent from sticking so that keep your grill clean.
4. The grill is ready for the chicken. Place the marinated chicken on the non stick grill mat. Grill it until charred. Cook it for a minimum of 8-9 minutes and it’s done.
You can serve the grilled chicken with green onion (thin sliced) and with lime wedges.
Time to prepare the Peanut-Tamarind Sauce.
1. For this, toast the peanut into a food processor. Allow the crumbed peanuts to toast until golden brown. Set aside in plate for 10-15 minutes.
2. Combine the crushed peanuts with sugar, garlic and allow it to make a paste. Mix the ingredients until a chunky paste is obtained. Gradually, add the soy sauce, tamarind concentrate, curry paste, and oil in the mixture. Treat it in a food processor.
3. You need to mix the paste until it gets the pourable yet thick paste formed.
4. Allow the paste to heat for 2-3 minutes, add some flake and salt for the taste.
5. Set out the paste in the serving bowl or you can serve by ladling some on the grilled chicken.
You know what? Grilled chicken can be served alongside with many things like sauces! So, what are you waiting for? Try it now.