Steaks are best made from the beef meat. If you agree, then you would definitely be looking for some unique recipes. And here is where our role comes in play. We are sharing with you one of the wonderful recipe that will definitely taste good when you will use it in your own kitchen. Here is the recipe.
You can serve four people using this quantity of ingredients. Below mentioned are the main ingredients that you should be using in this recipe.
1 KG Thick steak piece
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
2 lime for juice
2 garlic cloves (crushed)
1.5 tablespoon vinegar
1 onion (small; grated)
2 tablespoon oil
1 tablespoon chili flakes
1 tablespoon cumin seeds
1. In order to get the wonderful steak for your dinner, you’ll have to follow this recipe:
2. The big steak piece should be cut into pieces. You can cut it in eight parts so that each of the individual can get two servings.
3. Mix these ingredients: garlic, lime juice, Worcestershire sauce, onion, cumin seed, chili flakes, vinegar and olive oil in a bow.
Note: make sure to make a good mixture of all the ingredients because you’ll be seasoning your meat with it.
4. Now put this mixture on both the sides of each piece of your stake.
5. Place the mixture with meat in a flat tray and pour the extra mixture over it. Refrigerate for marinating.
Note: if you have 24 hours for imagination, then it is actually great. It would enhance the overall taste of your meat. But if you don’t have enough time, then try to marinate it for as much time as you can.
6. After 24 hours or whenever you want to grill it, make sure to take it out at least 1 hour before this time, so that it can get to the room temperature.
7. Put your grill on flame and heat it on media-high flame. Place a copper grill mat on the grate to prevent from falling through and from sticking.
8. Transfer the meat and pat to the copper grill mat.
9. Add a bit of oil on it and thread it on the skewers.
Note: you’ll have to skew one meat piece in two skewers in a way that a proper support would be given to it.
10. When the grill is too hot, put the skewers on the grill.
11. It will take 3-4 minutes to grill from each side. When one of the sides is done, then change the side and wait for another 3-4 minutes.
Note: the aroma and texture of the meat will tell you that it is ready.
12. Remove the skewers from the flame and serve it with different sauces.
The use of mint sauce can be the excellent serving with this dish. However, depending on the ages and taste of your guests, you might want to add ketchup and mayonnaise in your list too.
Baked potatoes can also provide you with another great option when it comes to serving.
Enjoy your delicious beef steak, beef lovers!