Today’s recipe that we are going to share with you is a bit different in terms of the taste (as this is going to be a dessert). We actually thought that we have been pointing some meaty and vegetable stuff for you so it is better to bring some change in these recipes and give you something sweeter this time. For that, we have decided to give you the recipe of delicious pumpkin pie. Since Thanksgiving Days is coming around the corner, we can prepare well before holiday comes. Let’s get started with it.
You can serve 4 people with the following ingredients:
1 pumpkin can (we’ll be using around 8 ounce from it)
1 can condensed milk sweetened (7 ounce)
½ tablespoon cinnamon (ground)
¼ tablespoon ground ginger
¼ tablespoon nutmeg
¼ tablespoon salt
1 pie crust (unbaked)
The preparation of the pumpkin pie is quite easy. The basic thing that you need to is to mix all the ingredients and bake. It won’t be taking more than 45 minutes of yours. So, isn’t it quite easy?
We are sharing the step-by-step process of making this pumpkin pie below:
1. Firstly, add condensed milk, egg, and cinnamon, grounded ginger, pumpkin, nutmeg and salt in a bowl.
2. Whisk all the ingredients in order to give it a smooth mixture form.
Note: Make sure that there are no lumps in the mixture left; otherwise, your pumpkin pie won’t be getting the right taste that you would be looking for.
3. While you are preparing the mixture, preheat the oven.
Note: you should set the temperature to 425 F.
4. When your mixture is ready, pour it on the unbaked crust that was mentioned in the ingredients.
5. Put a grill cooking mat on the baking tray to prevent from sticking. And transfer pumpkin pie into the baking tray.
6. Put in the oven for 15 minutes on the same temperature.
7. After 15 minutes, lower the temperature to 350 degree F and let your pie bake for another 30-35 minutes. You can check it by inserting a knife in it. If the knife comes out clean, then your pie is ready. But if some of the material of the pie gets attached to it, then you definitely need to give it some more time to cook.
8. Once done plate it out.
9. Let it cool before you garnish it. For garnishing, whipped cream could be the most prominent one. You can also use different garnishing materials according to your taste.
As it is a dessert, so you should be making something delicious in the main cuisine as well, it will make the overall meal for the day yummy and your family would actually like it.
Specifically, for the pumpkin pie, using whipped cream or jelly along with it could make it feel wonderful for your taste buds.
If you are looking for something extra, then cut some fruits, mix them with cream and serve them along with this dessert, this combination is going to be marvelous and healthy as well.
Try this recipe today, and let us know whether you liked it or not. Do you want us to share some of the other dessert recipes with you too?